Vapor Lock 10/10™ is a ready to use, clear, water-based transformative sealer designed for penetration through the application to the surface of concrete; above, on or below grade; interior or exterior.
Vapor Lock 10/10™ can be brushed, rolled or sprayed on concrete for vapour proofing, waterproofing, sealing, hardening, dust proofing and weatherproofing. VL 10/10™ penetrates deeply into the concrete closing its capillary pores, eliminating the route of Moisture Vapour Emission (MVE) allowing the use of moisture sensitive adhesives and coatings. VL 10/10™ also protects concrete surfaces from abrasion and freeze-thaw damage as well as stopping water seepage where it is not caused by cracking or other structural failure.
- Stops the route of MVE (Moisture Vapour Emission)
- Allows the use of water-based moisture sensitive coatings and adhesives
- Treatment is permanent and integral
- Effective as a negative side waterproofing against a hydrostatic head of over 115 ft/35 m
- Increases concrete density and hardness
- Improves the bonding of cementitious toppings, coatings and paints
- Will not change the appearance of the concrete surface it is applied to
- Reduces or eliminates efflorescence and leaching in concrete
- Effective in reducing freeze-thaw spalling
- Prevents chemical corrosion and physical abrasion of the treated surface
- Solvent free
- Odour free
- Non-toxic and non-flammable
- Ultra-violet stable