A two-component zero shrinkage, high strength mortar used to repair damaged concrete.
The key advantage of MG-Krete is substantial cost savings due to:
- Minimal preparation
- Cures in most weather conditions within an hour
- Develops extremely high MPA strength in rapid time.
- Rapid result, return to service in 45 minutes
PAR (Permanent Asphalt Repair)
Engineered to permanently repair potholes and surface damage providing significant reductions in the cost and resources typically associated with such asphalt repair.
Broad range of applications including:
- Parking lots
- Bridges and Highways
- Rapid result, open to traffic immediately
Vapor Lock technology is 30+ years old with a perfect success track record as a concrete admixture.
- Waterproofs concrete (ASTM D 5084)
- Prevents mould, moisture and carbonation
- Effectively reduces:
- Spider cracking
- Slab curl
- Outstanding protection. Ongoing strength.
A ready to use stabilised bacteria formula developed to remove hydrocarbon wastes without impacting the environment.
- Used in any toxic environment in a wide ph range
- Ready for immediate use
- Wide temperate range – used in all climatic conditions
- Reduces PPM count by 20% every 48 hours
- Ingests Hydrocarbon waste and converts to pure water and Carbon Dioxide
Other key BioRok Solutions
A photo catalytic principle for cement products that’s self-cleaning and transforms air pollutants into non-toxic substances
A precast concrete panel that transmits light
Global premium PV Glass for commercial and domestic application. 200 designer colour choices
A semi paste paint and varnish remover that removes multiple coats with one application. An excellent graffiti remover
Super advanced concrete and steel Coating systems